The Computational Epigenomics Lab at Granada University (Spain) develops and applies new tools to explore the genome and the epigenome.
The work of the laboratory is supported by grants from the Spanish Government , and Junta de Andalucía, Spain (Grupo PAI: BIO-162).
- José L. Oliver, Professor of Genetics
- Michael Hackenberg, Associate Professor
- Ricardo Lebrón, FPU Research and Teaching Fellowship
- Cristina Gómez Martín, PhD Student, Biochemistry
- Ernesto Aparicio Puerta, PhD Student, Biochemistry
- José Ma. Medina, Master student, Biochemistry
- Guillermo Barturen, Postdoc, Biochemistry. Moved to GENYO, Granada
- Fran Dios, Postgraduate, Computational Science. Moved to Vulcanus Program, Japan
- Antonio Rueda, Postgraduate, Biochemistry. Moved to Genome England, London
- Stefanie Geisen, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics. Moved to München
- Maarten Hamberg, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics.