- Transcriptome dynamics in chickpea
- Transcriptome analysis of various flower and silique development stages indicates a set of class III peroxidase genes potentially involved in pod shattering in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Comprehensive Tissue-Specific Transcriptome Analysis Reveals Distinct Regulatory Programs during Early Tomato Fruit Development
- Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Candidate Pod Shattering-Associated Genes Involved in the Pod Ventral Sutures of Common Vetch (Vicia sativa L.)
- Phv pod maduration
- Pod shattering resistance associated with domestication is mediated by a NAC gene in soybean
- Genomic history, Rendon-Anaya et al.
- Transcriptome analysis, Vlasova et al.
- Reference genome, Schmutz et al,